Please read this agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights and remedies.
Customer Hosting Agreement
This Hosting Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Apeirotech Solutions Pvt Ltd as “Site Hosting Club”, and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of Site Hosting Club’s Hosting services (the “Services”), and represents the entire agreement between you and Site Hosting Club concerning the subject matter hereof.
We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, and any limits or restrictions on the Services, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement and any limitations to the Services as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and any Service limitations as last revised, do not continue to use the Services. We may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account information current. We assume no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
- For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
- Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
- Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
- Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
- Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
- Use excessive resources which in the Parent’s sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of OrderBox, other users, other orders, and any of Parent’s services.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Engage in any activities related to purchase, sale or mining of currencies such as Bitcoin.
Web, Email Hosting Specific terms
- As a backup/storage device.
- Run any gaming servers.
- Store over 100,000 files.
- Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
- Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders can only be used by a single Company or Customer to host websites that are fully owned by them. Certain relevant Documents, other than domain name whois details, with respect to company and domain names/website ownership will need to be presented when requested. Having the same whois details for all domain names in your Multi-Domain Hosting Order will not be enough to substantiate ownership.
- Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Parent’s sole discretion.
- Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
- Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
- Use more than 50% of the website’s disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails.
- Use a WHMCS license issued by the Parent with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued.
- Store more than two website backup files.
- Use more than 5GB per database.
This file was last modified on March 20, 2021.