Please read this agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights and remedies.
Customer Domain Agreement
Site Hosting Club resells top-level domain names (TLDs) – gTLDs (generic top level domains) and ccTLDs (country-specific top level domains).
The following Agreement (“Terms” or “Agreement”) applies to your use of domain names registered through or transferred to Site Hosting Club (“Site Hosting Club,” “us,”, “our” ). This Agreement is an integral part of the Site Hosting Club Terms of Service (“TOS”) and together with the Registrant Agreement provided by the respective Registry or Registrar of record, and ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) represents the entire Agreement between you and Site Hosting Club with regard to your use of domain names and any domain-related Services.
By purchasing a domain from or transferring a domain to Site Hosting Club, you declare that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. The terms and conditions of our Registrars can be reviewed at:
Site Hosting Club is not responsible for any domain names associated with our Services but not registered through us.
Domain Name Registration and Management
- You may apply for a domain name registration by sending an Order for purchase of Services from Site Hosting Club. We cannot guarantee that the domain name applied for in your Order will be registered in your name or is capable of being registered by you. You should not rely on the fact that you have submitted an Order to register a domain name until we send you notification that your Order has been accepted and your domain has been registered.
- The registration and ongoing use of a domain name are subject to the relevant naming authority’s terms and conditions of use, which are hereby incorporated by reference. You acknowledge and agree that Site Hosting Club bears no responsibility should a naming authority refuse to register a domain name.
- If you register a domain name through or transfer a domain to Site Hosting Club, you will be able to manage the domain through a domain management facility in your User Area.
- Domain names and any domain-related services are subject to renewal and termination as set out in the Site Hosting Club TOS. Domain registration and renewal fees are non-refundable in any event. The maximum renewal period for different TDLs may vary depending on the respective Registry. Renewal fees for expired domain names may vary depending on the Registrar of record.
Some Registries require that you confirm your contact information after initial registration and/or after any change or contact details, before a domain name registration is completed or updated. If this applies for your domain, either Site Hosting Club or the Registrar of record shall send you an email notification with instructions on how to confirm your details. If you fail to confirm your details within the specified deadline, your domain will be suspended or deleted which will affect the functionality of any Site Hosting Club Services associated with that domain. You are solely responsible for following any instructions you receive in order to keep your domain name registration in good standing.
You acknowledge and agree that upon domain name renewal the type of information you are required to provide may change. If you do not agree to provide the new information, your registration will not be renewed.
The information you provide determines the ownership of the domain. For non-expired domain names registered through Site Hosting Club, and subject to availability and the requirements of the respective Registry, this information may be updated through your User Area.
You are solely responsible for providing us with accurate and up-to-date contact information. We shall not accept any responsibility for any cancellation or refusal to renew a domain name by the relevant naming authority due to any failure to provide such information. You are responsible for any changes to your domain name contact details made through the Site Hosting Club User Area.
You acknowledge and agree that if you (i) provide inaccurate information; (ii) fail to update contact information promptly; or (iii) fail to respond to Site Hosting Club or Registrar inquiries regarding the accuracy of your domain name contact details within any specified timeframe, this shall constitute violation of the Terms and may result in suspension and/or cancellation of your domain name registration.
Collection and use of registration information
- By registering a domain name through or transferring a domain to Site Hosting Club, you understand and agree that the Registrar of record, relevant Registry or ICANN may establish guidelines, limits and/or requirements regarding what information Site Hosting Club must collect from you in order to provide the Services to you and how we may use such information.
- You acknowledge and agree that Site Hosting Club will make available domain name registration information you provide, or that Site Hosting Club otherwise maintains, to ICANN, the Registrar of record, the Registry and other third parties as required or permitted by ICANN and applicable laws.
Domain Transfers (Registrar)
- You can change the Registrar of record for an existing domain name in accordance with the transfer policy and requirements of the relevant Registry. Only the individual or entity listed as the registrant in the current domain name registration (“Domain Name Owner”) may initiate a request to transfer the domain to Site Hosting Club . By purchasing domain transfer Services from us you hereby represent that you are the Domain Name Owner or that you have been duly authorized by the Domain Name Owner to initiate a transfer.
- The information required to initiate a domain name transfer will be collected on the Order. We may require that you provide additional documentation that proves the ownership of a domain before or after a transfer request is initiated. If the Registrar of record is being changed simultaneously with a trade of a domain name from one party to another, we may also request that you submit appropriate authorization for the transfer – i.e. a bilateral agreement between the parties, a final determination of a binding dispute resolution body, a court order, or other appropriate authorization.
- Upon successful completion of the registrar transfer request, our Registrar shall immediately become the Registrar of record.
- You acknowledge and agree that any domain name transfer is subject to the terms and conditions set out by the respective Registry. Site Hosting Club shall not be responsible for transferring domains that do not meet the requirements for transfer of the respective Registry.
ID Protect Services
If set out in your Order, and subject to availability, we will provide private domain name registration services to you (ID Protect). If we provide ID Protect services to you, you acknowledge and agree that the Service is extended to you as provided by the respective Registrar and Site Hosting Club shall not be liable if your identity is mistakenly disclosed.
By purchasing ID Protect Services from us you agree that (i) your use of the Services shall comply with the terms and conditions set out in the TOS; (ii) you are responsible for keeping your domain name contact information accurate and up to date; (ii) you must not use the Services in order to evade any legal, registry, ICANN or other requirement or regulation; (iii) you shall immediately respond to any notice we or the domain name Registrar may forward to you as a result of your use of ID Protect Services.
Customer Responsibility. Disputes
If you purchase domain name Services from Site Hosting Club, the domain name shall be associated with your Customer Account and you shall be solely responsible for managing the domain in full compliance with this Agreement and the TOS, even if the domain is registered to or owned by a third party.
Any dispute between you and any third party regarding a domain name must be resolved between the parties involved. Site Hosting Club will neither be a party in a dispute, nor will facilitate dispute resolution. We reserve the right, upon becoming aware of a dispute and at our sole discretion, to either suspend or cancel the domain name, and/or make appropriate representations to the Registrar of record or the relevant Registry. You warrant and represent that to the best of your knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used by you and/or any affiliate directly or indirectly infringes the legal rights of a third party. In any case, disputes for the ownership of domain names shall be governed by ICANN’s UDRP which is an integral part of this Agreement.
This Domain Name Agreement is an integral part of the Site Hosting Club Terms of Service and may be modified in accordance with the provisions set out in the TOS.
This file was last modified on March 19, 2021.