Please read this agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights and remedies.
This Affiliate Agreement (“Affiliate Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions between, Apeirotech Solutions Private Limited operating as Site Hosting Club and you, regarding your application to and participation in, the Site Hosting Club Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”) as an affiliate (an “Affiliate”) of Site Hosting Club, and the establishment of links from your website to our website, sitehostingclub.com
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO JOIN OR BY PARTICIPATING IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AFFILIATE AGREEMENT AND THE SITE HOSTING CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- “Affiliate” – The business, individual, or entity applying to or participating in the Affiliate Program, or that displays Site Hosting Club’s products and services and/or promotions on its website, or other means, using an affiliate tracking code in exchange for receiving a commission from Site Hosting Club for sales directly resulting from such display.
- “Affiliate Platform” – A third party platform, including without limitation, Impact Tech, Inc. (“Impact Radius”) used by Site Hosting Club to track the conversion and Affiliate performance, including specific referrals and commissions earned through the Affiliate Program.
- “Affiliate Console” – The Affiliate Console is used by Affiliates to track commissions, view reports, and update contact information and payment preferences. Here is the link to the Affiliate Console: Affiliates – Site Hosting Club
- “Affiliate Site” – The Affiliate’s website which displays Site Hosting Club’s Products and Services and/or promotions.
- “Site Hosting Club’s Products and Services” – Web hosting and related products and services (which includes but is not limited to Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Servers) that are available for purchase from Site Hosting Club.
- “Commission Fees” – The amount to be paid to the Affiliate for: (i) a Qualified Purchase by a Referred Customer, subject to any applicable Commission Threshold, and pursuant to the terms of Section 8 hereunder; and/or (ii) each Referred Reseller who fulfils the criteria as mentioned in Section 8 hereunder.
- “Commission Threshold” – The amount of Commission Fees an Affiliate must accrue prior to receiving a payment from Site Hosting Club.
- “Qualified Purchase” – for the sake of this Affiliate Agreement, a Qualified Purchase shall mean and include: (i) A sale of Site Hosting Club Products and Services, with a term of three (3) months or longer, to a Referred Customer; and/or (ii) when a Referred Reseller deposits the required initial funds to activate their reseller account and purchases a domain and/or any hosting product with a minimum term of three (3) months within sixty (60) days of signing up for the same, that is not excluded under Section 7. Any other product purchase, including without limitation, add-ons or emails or security (i.e. which is purchased separately, over and above hosting purchases) doesn’t qualify for a Commission Fee.
- “Referred Customer” – Each new and unique customer referred from Affiliate through a Link (as defined in Section 3) that provides valid account and billing information.
- “Referred Reseller” – Each new and unique reseller referred from Affiliate through a Link (as defined in Section 7) that provides valid account and billing information.
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
- To begin the enrolment process, you must submit a completed Affiliate Program signup form. The signup form can be found at https://www.sitehostingclub.com/affiliate. We will evaluate your application and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection in a timely manner. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your Affiliate Site or promotional method is not suitable for the Affiliate Program for any reason, including, but not limited to, its inclusion of content that is unlawful or otherwise violates our Acceptable Use Policy, as determined in our sole discretion.
- If we reject your application, for any reason, you may not re-apply to the Affiliate Program utilizing the same domain name/URL. An Affiliate should also not reapply using a different domain/URL name and then add the previously rejected domain name/URL to your affiliate account. Site Hosting Club, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject or remove any prospective affiliate from the Affiliate Program at any time, with or without notice.
Links & Promotion
On acceptance of the terms and conditions you will be supplied a unique URL to share and gain affiliates from. To be eligible to earn an affiliate fee, the user must click-through a unique link to Site Hosting Club website and sign up within 30 days of the initial click-through.
Your affiliate ID is valid for 30 days and if the customer fails to sign up within this period and returns later without following unique link, you will not earn an affiliate fee.
Fees & Payment
The affiliate fee is 25% of our revenue from new subscribed users that you refer. The affiliate fee will be credited to your Affiliate account once the user pays the subscription in full.
If the user upgrades or downgrades their subscription plan your income for that user will also reflect that change. Should an affiliated person use a discount code to subscribe the affiliate fee will be paid 20% of the discounted rate paid.
We will pay the affiliate fee until the user cancels their paid subscription.
Affiliate fees will be paid only on links that are tracked and reported in the affiliate system. The visitor must have cookies enabled to be able to track the affiliate ID.
Affiliate fees are paid via Bank Transfer monthly only if a minimum amount of Rs.500 is reached. If no minimum amount is accumulated the earnings are carried forward to the next payment period. We only use Bank Transfer as a payment option.
Affiliate fees are calculated based on the INR prices and will be paid in INR.
This agreement will begin upon your acceptance of Terms and conditions of the Affiliate Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time. To terminate please contact us at email@example.com
Any violation of these terms may result in, termination or suspension from our Affiliate program and loss of any outstanding payments earned during the violation.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn affiliate fees on your own account or accounts if you own multiple and accounts where you are a subuser on.
- Our Affiliate Program is exclusively for our customers.
- We have a zero tolerance for spamming and using our Affiliate Program for unwanted, mass communication. Any complaints received due to misuse of this program will result in the termination of the agreement and forfeiture of the accumulated commission.
- If you cancel your Site Hosting Club account / don’t have a paid subscription, even if you have unpaid affiliate commissions these will also be cancelled along with your account.
- We reserve the right to change the affiliate fee structure at our discretion or disqualify affiliate fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or questionable sales or marketing methods.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in this agreement and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by you.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
This file was last modified on March 19, 2021.