Please read this agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights and remedies.
This Affiliate Agreement (“Affiliate Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions between, Apeirotech Solutions Private Limited operating as Site Hosting Club and you, regarding your application to and participation in, the Site Hosting Club Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”) as an affiliate (an “Affiliate”) of Site Hosting Club, and the establishment of links from your website to our website, sitehostingclub.com
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO JOIN OR BY PARTICIPATING IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AFFILIATE AGREEMENT AND THE SITE HOSTING CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- “Affiliate” – The business, individual, or entity applying to or participating in the Affiliate Program, or that displays Site Hosting Club’s products and services and/or promotions on its website, or other means, using an affiliate tracking code in exchange for receiving a commission from Site Hosting Club for sales directly resulting from such display.
- “Affiliate Platform” – A third party platform, including without limitation, Impact Tech, Inc. (“Impact Radius”) used by Site Hosting Club to track the conversion and Affiliate performance, including specific referrals and commissions earned through the Affiliate Program.
- “Affiliate Console” – The Affiliate Console is used by Affiliates to track commissions, view reports, and update contact information and payment preferences. Here is the link to the Affiliate Console: Affiliates – Site Hosting Club
- “Affiliate Site” – The Affiliate’s website which displays Site Hosting Club’s Products and Services and/or promotions.
- “Site Hosting Club’s Products and Services” – Web hosting and related products and services (which includes but is not limited to Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Servers) that are available for purchase from Site Hosting Club.
- “Commission Fees” – The amount to be paid to the Affiliate for: (i) a Qualified Purchase by a Referred Customer, subject to any applicable Commission Threshold, and pursuant to the terms of Section 8 hereunder; and/or (ii) each Referred Reseller who fulfils the criteria as mentioned in Section 8 hereunder.
- “Commission Threshold” – The amount of Commission Fees an Affiliate must accrue prior to receiving a payment from Site Hosting Club.
- “Qualified Purchase” – for the sake of this Affiliate Agreement, a Qualified Purchase shall mean and include: (i) A sale of Site Hosting Club Products and Services, with a term of three (3) months or longer, to a Referred Customer; and/or (ii) when a Referred Reseller deposits the required initial funds to activate their reseller account and purchases a domain and/or any hosting product with a minimum term of three (3) months within sixty (60) days of signing up for the same, that is not excluded under Section 7. Any other product purchase, including without limitation, add-ons or emails or security (i.e. which is purchased separately, over and above hosting purchases) doesn’t qualify for a Commission Fee.
- “Referred Customer” – Each new and unique customer referred from Affiliate through a Link (as defined in Section 3) that provides valid account and billing information.
- “Referred Reseller” – Each new and unique reseller referred from Affiliate through a Link (as defined in Section 7) that provides valid account and billing information.
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
To begin the enrolment process, you must sign up as an affiliate. The signup form can be found at https://www.sitehostingclub.com/affiliate. Our affiliate program is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new hosting clients to our company. Listed below are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
Links & Promotion
On acceptance of the terms and conditions you will be supplied a unique URL to share and gain affiliates from. To be eligible to earn an affiliate fee, the user must click-through a unique link to Site Hosting Club website and sign up within 30 days of the initial click-through.
Your affiliate ID is valid for 30 days and if the customer fails to sign up within this period and returns later without following unique link, you will not earn an affiliate fee.
Products eligible for affiliate commission
Products eligible for affiliate commission
Website Backup Addons
Website Security Addons
Website Builder Addons
Any other Addons
Fees & Payment
Affiliates are paid a one-time referral fee for each hosting account referred to our services. A referral is counted when a unique customer first clicks on an affiliate tracking link and within 365 days completes the signup process and stays active for 30 days.
Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. No referral fee will be given to your affiliate account for sales that occurred before you joined the affiliate program.
Affiliates commission is approved after 30 days from the date of client purchase. (For e.g. Client order date is 03-06-2019 the Commission Approved date would be 04-07-2019)
Affiliates must earn a minimum of Rs.4000 before the affiliate account is eligible for payment.
Affiliate commissions are paid on the 15th of every month.
Affiliates are eligible for the commission only if they refer new clients. Existing clients placing orders through affiliates, such commissions will be declined.
If the existing client renews or purchases any other hosting service then the affiliate is not eligible for the commission on such orders.
Affiliates are paid only if the order process is completed, if the client cancels the order then it is treated as canceled and the affiliates are not eligible for the commission.
Affiliates payment is done through PayPal and NEFT (Note: For NEFT payment the affiliates should email their bank details to affiliates@sitehostingclub) To update your payment information, please contact the affiliate department.
Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments. The affiliate is responsible for keeping all information up to date including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, or any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid payment. Failure to provide current information may result in forfeiture of any referral fees due to you. Referral fees that are left unclaimed or are returned for invalid or insufficient address information or for other reasons may be forfeited as well.
Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments from Indian-based companies.
Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges, and other expenses incurred in order to receive their referral fees. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply to your account.
Because of the high frequency of credit card fraud and cancellation rates, we reserve the right to hold referral fees for up to 45 days for verification. We also reserve the right to cancel referral fees in the event that we are unable to collect funds, the order is fraudulent, the customer cancels within the first 30 days, or if we learn that the referral fee was earned improperly for any other reason.
The affiliate system calculates the commission on the total amount that includes product/service cost, GST, and payment gateway fees. We will exclude the GST and payment gateway charges from your commission amount before making the payout.
Affiliates can check the status of their commission in their affiliate dashboard. (Note: For this just log in to your affiliate account)
Referrals must have an active hosting account for 30 consecutive days or referral fees will be reversed.
Referrals that downgrade their hosting package will be reversed.
Referrals that issue a chargeback or are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards, selling counterfeit goods, etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
Referrals that cancel before you have met the 4000 payout minimum will be reversed.
Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or other incentives to drive traffic/sales via their affiliate tracking links.
Affiliates MAY NOT use traffic that is generated by pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, CPV advertising, pop-up/under, SPAM, purchased traffic or similar methods.
Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
Affiliates MAY NOT bid on or use our company name, trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on Internet search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.).
Affiliates MAY NOT use trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Referral fees will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting or tampering with your links.
The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or subdomain.
Affiliates MAY NOT engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity sites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers (customers with low retention and renewal rates).
Affiliates MAY NOT use trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords in their page titles.
Affiliates should not add our banners or text links on website containing adult, child pornography related content/images/videos etc.
Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and referral fees set to 0 for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
Affiliates may not resell hosting. All clients must provide their own payment method and contact information to be eligible for affiliate referral fees.
If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.
This file was last modified on March 19, 2021.