Reseller Hosting : Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers on Linux Direct Admin Reseller Hosting
Reseller hosting is a type of web hosting, where the owner is able to use his or her allocated resources to sell hosting packages to the whole world. It grants you access to Direct Admin Reseller Panel, which you can use to create separate Direct Admin User accounts with custom resources limits. In short, it lets you create your own hosting products!
Follow the simple steps to start your reselling business :
- Research and select the best and cheap reseller hosting company.
- Select a reseller plan that meets your business requirements and still comprises of some additional resources that you can sell to your customers.
- Understand your client base and try to target a new audience that can give you more customer base.
- Create your own hosting plan with specific resources under your brand name.
- Decide the price according to your created hosting plans.
- Start selling the hosting plans among your targeted client base and earn profit from it.
You can attract more clients by offering them unlimited disk space and bandwidth plans.
Reseller advantages can benefit you and your business in many ways such as :
- It gives you the authority to make independent DA control panels for each of your clients.
- Its main advantage is, you get to act as a hosting company with your brand name. You don’t need to share the money that you make from your business.
- This can make you easy profits.
- You are the owner to design the hosting plans and packages that you can offer to your clients.
- You get the liberty to bill your customers using your unique brand name.
- Also, you can make up the money that you spend buying a reseller hosting plan from the merchant, by selling your plans to more customers.
We do not limit the amount of Direct Admin accounts you can create as long as you have spare resources to support it (such as disk space). In case you ever reach the limit, you can order an additional reseller hosting plan and host new clients and users there.
Overselling is allowed with our direct admin reseller hosting plans. As long as you have sufficient resources, there will be no limitations on how many sales you can make. Our plans are specifically made for Reselling.
There are two ways to offer premium domain names for your clients:
You can register a domain reseller account. While we do not provide such service, feel free to use any other provider. Such accounts can be integrated into most billing systems. In turn, it will make the domain registration partly automated.
Keep in mind that domain reseller accounts are quite pricey. Alternatively, you can register domain names directly via Site Hosting Club. In such a case, you would need to manage these domains manually (extend them and terminate if no longer used).
At Site Hosting Club Reseller Hosting, we do not set any regulations when it comes to prices of your web hosting products. You may create custom plans and set their pricing to any value you find acceptable!