Ever searched on google How to increase Instagram Followers in 5 Easy Steps? And failed to get what you want? You are in the right place. It is the digital age and it does MATTER a LOT for some people their followers count on social media. You may get a ton of advice from different sources as tips and tricks to increase your Instagram followers. So what we have compiled is practically researched methods that will work. And obviously, they will be your organically earned followers 🙂 We will discuss here on How to increase Instagram Followers in 5 Easy Steps?
A well-built strategy is needed to be worked upon and implemented. What we call it nowadays: Instagram marketing.
Why to increase Instagram Followers ?
The first question arises here is Why do you need more followers? Most will be agreed with this: Social Status. This is the birth of social platforms like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. More followers are meant to be a symbol of popularity. Though it may be highly misleading at times.
Instagram is different from Facebook in terms of its purpose of use. FB is made to get connected whereas insta is more famous for sharing photos, videos to the connected world.
So you need a number of followers to grow your brand and increase the brand value, its not only about social status.
1. Get comfortable with hashtags :
When it comes to Instagram caption ideas, you need to look beyond the one-word, obvious hashtags. Sure, you want to use those, too, but mix it up and use hashtags to tell part of your story in caption. Be funny, ironic, or outrageous–just don’t be BORING. Collaborative workspace company WeWork is great at this, and they include a fun mix of Instagram content, too.
You might need dedicated one for your brand. That will be very nice if you create one similar to this #sitehostingclub hashtag for your company, but who knows to use it to share content about you? Make sure it’s in your profile, but take the game offline and have it printed on your receipts, in print ads, on signage in your store and at relevant events. It will surly help your brand to grow as well as it also increase the customer loyalty towards the brand. Hence this is the first answer to your question about How to increase Instagram Followers in 5 Easy Steps?
2. Participate in massively popular conversations :
For every post, use a mix of topically relevant hashtags such as #woodworking for a carpentry company, for example, as well as trending, super-popular hashtags wherever you can.
The really specific hashtags are like long-tail keywords in that they show more intent and help you find the right people, but the universally trending hashtags like #instagood, #tbt, #photooftheday or even plain old #fun get you in front of more people in general. You need both to achieve growth on a network as big and noisy as Instagram.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but you can’t skip the words entirely. National Geographic is fantastic at using storytelling alongside their Instagram photos to generate engagement and sharing. While traditional media brands have dropped like flies, NatGeo has thrived across digital and become one of the top brands on Instagram, with over 50 million followers. This is second answer of How to increase Instagram Followers in 5 Easy Steps?
3. Go all in on influencer marketing :
Visit the profiles of each person you’ve identified as an influencer in your space (AKA a person who influences the people you want to get in front of) and “Turn On Post Notifications” to be notified every time they share new content. You can then interact with them regularly and become one of their favorite people or brands.
4. Develop your own Instagram style :
It’s human nature to want to fit in, but on Instagram, you want to stand out. Indian beverage brand Frooti has developed such a unique visual content style, it’s instantly recognizable every time a user sees a Frooti post in their news feed.
5. Make the most of your bio URL :
It’s prime real estate on your Instagram profile… do you really want your bio to only link to your website homepage, now and forever? Yawn. Change it up at least bi-weekly and use that clickable link in your bio to drive traffic to your newest or most popular content on your business website.
Along with these 5 tips some other tips, we should follow such as Get descriptive with your captions, Remove unwanted tagged photos of you from your profile, Approve photo tags before the content shows on your profile, Get local and most importantly Remember your calls to action !!
How to increase Instagram Followers in 5 Easy Steps? [Summary]
To get more followers on Instagram do the following things:
- Promote your dedicated hashtag on your other social profiles, on your website, and your email blast.
- Get creative with your hashtags. Be funny, ironic, or outrageous – but never boring!
- Watch topically relevant and trending hashtags. Join these conversations to get in front of more people.
- Use your bio link to drive traffic to your newest or most popular content.
- Write descriptive captions. Storytelling will help generate engagement and sharing.
- Interact with top influencers in your space and try to become one of their favorite people or brands.
- Don’t want a tagged photo of you or your brand on your profile? Edit Tags to hide images from your profile.
- Adjust your settings so any potentially embarrassing tagged photos won’t show without your approval.
- Develop your own unique, recognizable visual style. Figure out how you want to stand out and make it so!
- Visit the Places tab to see what’s happening locally – your neighborhood, a city you’re targeting in ads, or an event in a certain location.
- Use a call to action to tell people what you want them to do with your posts. Find clever ways to get people to share your content.
Read our blog for tutorials, tips and tricks on development and design, speed optimization and much more here.